Ride wanted to and from Pennsic

  • Janet Anderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2000
      I would like a ride to and from the Pennsic War. I can leave on Saturday,
      August 12 (or the Friday evening before). I live in Princeton, New Jersey,
      and although I cannot drive I will gladly help with gas and tolls. I do not
      have a large amount of impedimenta (no armor, portable kitchens, hot tubs,
      etc.)

      If you can assist me, please respond to this e-mail address.

      Dorigen
      dorigen@...