COMMONS MEETING - CANTON OF FORESTGATE

  • Gwendolen Lambert
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2000
      Unto the Populace, Greetings!

      There will be a commons meeting of the Canton of Forestgate on Tuesday, June
      6th at 7:00 p.m. located in the conference room of the Law Office of John J.
      Bublewicz, Mercerville Professional Park, 2333 Whitehorse-Mercerville Road,
      Suite 7, Mercerville, NJ. Email me for directions.

      Since this will be the first commons meeting for the Canton in many months,
      the focus of the meeting will be to share ideas, suggestions, etc. on how to
      make Forestgate an active Canton once again.

      Although an RSVP is not required, I'd like to have an idea on who anticipates
      attending, so please email me if you think you will be able to make the meeting.

      Yours In Service,

      Gwendolen Lambert, Seneschal
      Canton of Forestgate

      Sign Up Now! http://www.onebox.com