Re: [EKSouth] Fwd: EK: CBS/SCA Apr 30 -- they say

  • asinou@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 1969
      I heard that it will be aired on 7 May.

      Sir Andreas
    • Dave
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 30, 2000
        Was it on ?I missed the first 15 min of the show and was wondering if I
        managed to miss it or did they change there mind.

        Message 3 of 3 , May 1 5:19 PM
          No you didn't miss anything. It wasn't on. Anyone out
          there that knows what the story is with CBS please let
          us know. Marcus de L'Orleans

          http://click.egroups.com/1/2864/3/_/498530/_/956168178/

          http://im.yahoo.com/