must see for all viking types

  • Lord Valdis of Gotland
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2000
      This is the webpage laying out the exhibit that is currently at the
      Smithsonian in Washington D.C. and will be traveling around the
      country. Fell in love with the artwork and I am going down tomorrow,
      Sunday to check it out in person.
      http://www.mnh.si.edu/vikings/start.html

      Yours In Service,
      Lord Valdis of Gotland
      Man at Arms to Master Cahan Kyle of Clan Kyle
      Sergeant to Her Majesty of the East's Light Cavalry
      Navigator of the Northern waters with hands gifted in the arts
      A well rounded gentle (no fat jokes!!)

      http://members.xoom.com/Lordvaldis/index.htm
      SCAartisans@egroups.com

      Lo there do I see my father,
      Lo there do I see my mother, my sisters and my brothers,
      Lo there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning,
      Lo they do call to me, they bid me to take my place among them in the
      halls of Valhalla,
      where the brave may live forever.