Re: New Joan of Arc movie

  • Lord Uileag mac Amhairghin
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 19 6:43 PM
      > I've seen a total of *one* tv commercial for this movie, but the impression
      > I had from that was that this is a movie for theatrical release, not a
      > made-for-HBO film. Did I miss something?

      Dunno. Maybe it is. The ad they showed on HBO while I was flipping
      channels made it seem that it's a made-for-HBO thing. This was the
      first I'd heard of it at all. Maybe I should start watching more
      telly? Naaaaaaaah. :)

      Uileag
    • Rowen Stuffer
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 20, 1999
        The new Joan of Arc movie is a theatrical release. The bit on HBO is
        probably "The Making of..." which they frequently run. The e-ddress for the
        movie is www.sony.com/themessenger

        - Tzigan