Re: New Joan of Arc movie

  • Lord Uileag mac Amhairghin
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 19, 1999
      > I've seen a total of *one* tv commercial for this movie, but the impression
      > I had from that was that this is a movie for theatrical release, not a
      > made-for-HBO film. Did I miss something?

      Dunno. Maybe it is. The ad they showed on HBO while I was flipping
      channels made it seem that it's a made-for-HBO thing. This was the
      first I'd heard of it at all. Maybe I should start watching more
      telly? Naaaaaaaah. :)

      Uileag
    • Mary Osmanski
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 19, 1999
        > From: Lord Uileag mac Amhairghin <uileag@...>
        >
        > For those of us that have HBO and might be interested, they're
        > premiering: "The Messenger: The Story of Joan of Arc" on October 27th.

        I've seen a total of *one* tv commercial for this movie, but the impression
        I had from that was that this is a movie for theatrical release, not a
        made-for-HBO film. Did I miss something?

        Mary of Montevale
      • Rowen Stuffer
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 20, 1999
          The new Joan of Arc movie is a theatrical release. The bit on HBO is
          probably "The Making of..." which they frequently run. The e-ddress for the
          movie is www.sony.com/themessenger

          - Tzigan