Southern Region Earl Marshallate

  • Matthew Lecin
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 1999
      Greetings unto the Marshallate and Chivalry of the Southern Region from
      Mitchell MacBain, Southern Region Earl Marshal.

      At next year's Pennsic War XXIX, I will have been the Southern Region Earl
      Marshal for four years. I am, therefore, looking for a Successor.

      The transfer of office will take place at next summer's Southern Region War
      Camp in Eisental, so a new, fresh, enthusiastic Southern Region Earl Marshal
      can work for the good of the East at Pennsic XXIX, a Pennsic to be run by the
      East.

      The requirements of the position are to

      1) maintain a roster of all (rattan) marshals in the Region
      2) work in cooperation with the "War College" at Pennsic
      3) anything else the Earl Marshal tells you to do!

      Applicants should write to me:

      Matthew J. Lecin
      362 Cherry Avenue
      Bound Brook, NJ 08805

      I will forward all applications to whomever succeeds Duke Gregor as East
      Kingdom Earl Marshal in January.

      In servito Orientalis,

      Mitchell, B�ro et Miles

      _ _ _ | In the midst of winter, I finally learned that
      ' )' )' ) Semper | there was in me an invincible summer. - Camus
      / / / Esuriens |
      / (_' | Matthew J. Lecin mlecin@...