(no subject)

  • Lori/ Eriana
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 1999
      Fellow SCAdians:

      Lady Ann Sarasin, Montevale's Chateleine, has asked that I remind everyone
      that the Shire of Montevale is hosting a public demo at the Strawberry
      Festival in McConnellsburg this weekend coming up (June 4-6). The site
      opens at noon on Friday and closes at 3pm on Sunday. There is no site fee,
      however the Chamber of Commerce will be feeding us Saturday evening (FREE!)
      and we need an approximate head count. If you know of anyone who is
      planning on gracing us with their presence, please RSVP BY THIS TUESDAY
      (June 1st) so that there will be enough food for everyone.

      Thank you,

      Eriana O'Hanley