Re: Why wait so long?

  • Jenne Heise
    Message 1 of 5 , May 19, 1999
      > Now they've got another one going, this time for the right reasons
      > (serious population density, the established fact of intra-regional
      > cooperation re: events, demos, practices, etc. and a very cohesive regional
      > identity), and the fear and antagonism within the entire kingdom that
      > characterized the previous one seems to have been minimized as much as
      > possible (according to my reliable source).

      *hmmm* the previous one musta been _mighty_ bad, then. I've seen some of
      what's going on with the Principality, and I found it very distressing.
      Maybe it looked worse form the outside.

      Jadwiga Zajaczkowa (Shire of Eisental), mka Jennifer Heise
      jenne@...

      "in verbis et in herbis, et in lapidibus sunt virtutes"