Southern Region Fighter Practice

  • Timothy & Gabrielle Taylor
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 1999
      Southern Region Fighter Practice
      Sunday April 18th, 1:00pm
      Caer Adamant

      Come one, come all to a Southern Region Fighter practice on April 18th.
      We're hoping that as many people as possible make it down, rain or
      shine. Any questions, call me at (908) 439-3053. Directions to the site
      follow.

      In Service,
      Timothy

      Directions:

      From the north - take the best way to I95 South into Delaware (NJ
      Turnpike / I295 from Jersey, or straight down I95 from PA). Take exit
      1A in Delaware - this is the last exit before crossing into Maryland -
      it is marked "Middletown Route 896 South". Make a right at the first
      light after the exit - this is Old Baltimore Pike - the museum is about
      1 mile on the right. Banners will be flying...it will be visible.

      Alternate route for anyone coming from Lancaster County, PA.....take
      Route 30 to Route 896 South into Delaware (this is the scenic route).
      Follow Route 896 South through the town of Newark and past the
      University of Delaware. There is an interchange with I95 just a few
      miles south of Newark. The first light after the I95 interchange is
      Old Baltimore Pike. Make the right, the museum is about 1 mile up the
      road on the right.