Stained Glass discussion/workshop

  • Yevgeniya Pechenaya
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2014

      Greetings All,

      This Friday 3/7/14 7:30pm at The Northern A&S night in the Crown of Ostgardr, Lord Conor O’Ceallaigh will be giving a talk on working with stained glass.

      The address is 4291 Napier Avenue, Bronx NY 10470, the home of Luigi
      and Jackie Kapaj (ska Baron Luigj and Baroness Jacqueline Helene Loisel)

      This will be a lecture and a follow up hands on workshop that will be scheduled. I encourage everyone interested to attend so we can pick a workshop date that will be most suitable for everyone. If you cannot make it this Friday no worries I will post once we got the date for the workshop. Please let me know if you have any questions.

      Directions: Public transportation: # 4 train to the end of the line - Woodlawn
      station. When you go downstairs go across the street to the bus shelter and take
      either the number 34 or 16 it is only a short ride the bus follows along the
      Woodlawn Cemetery and turns on the corner of East 233rd street. As soon as you
      see the BP Gas Station on the left at the first light one block up) ring the
      bell the next stop is Napier Avenue. Cross the street and walk 3 short blocks
      Our house is the one on the corner of E236th street entrance on Napier.

      Driving: From the south Take your best route to the Major Deegan (87) and use
      exit 13 EAST 233rd Street, at the end of the exit ramp is a light go straight
      **at the next light make a left onto Van Cortland Park East (The BP Station is
      on the corner) go three blocks to Napier avenue our house is on the corner on
      the right.

      From the north take your best route to the Major Deegan (87) take exit 13 EAST
      233rd street at the end of the ramp make a left at the light onto East 233rd
      street follow directions from ** above

      Hope to see you guys there!

      Lada

      Oooooh...