NMS mailing Address change!

  • Pamela Herbert
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2014
      Forwarding from  sca-east List:

      Message: 2
      Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 10:13:02 -0500
      From: David <ddevito17@...>
      To: East Kingdom <sca-east@...>
      Subject: [EK] NMS submission address change

      Greetings
        I need to get the word out to all local EK exchequers that the address
      to send NMS reports / checks is changing. Please send your paper work
      and NMS checks to
      David DeVito
      14 Pear Tree Lane
      Somerset NJ 08873

      My phone number and e-mail address has not changed.   Mail sent to the
      old address should be forwarded to the new address but I would rather
      not trust that.
      If you have sent something with in the lase week to the old and want to
      confirm its been received please e-mail me off list and I will confirm.

      Please feel free to forward this to any other list or directly to your
      local exchequer.

      Thank you

      Master Alexander Macgregor
      EK NMS Exchequer.

       “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” Ralph Waldo Emerson

      The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.
          Elbert Hubbard (1856 - 1915)