Gulf Wars!

  • feenercrai
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2014
      Good evening,

      Just as a reminder, if you are planning on going to Gulf and pre-registering (Please!!), the deadline for online pre-reg is 2/18. And let me know, so that I can expect you and your tent. :)

      If someone would please forward to the north and central groups, I would appreciate it greatly.

      In service,

      Juliana von Altenfeld
    • David
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 23, 2014
        Greetings
        I need to get the word out to all local EK exchequers that the address
        to send NMS reports / checks is changing. Please send your paper work
        and NMS checks to
        David DeVito
        14 Pear Tree Lane
        Somerset NJ 08873

        My phone number and e-mail address has not changed. Mail sent to the
        old address should be forwarded to the new address but I would rather
        not trust that.
        If you have sent something with in the lase week to the old and want to
        confirm its been received please e-mail me off list and I will confirm.

        Please feel free to forward this to any other list or directly to your
        local exchequer.

        Thank you

        Master Alexander Macgregor
        EK NMS Exchequer.