Scriptorium day board thank you

  • Jeanne Berk
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2014
      Greetings to all who hear these words,

      On January 18th the Barony of Settmour Swamp hosted the Southern Region Scriptorium and Heraldic Symposium, and many words of thanks are needed!

      Dayboard was entirely prepared before the event, and I would like to thank everybody who came and helped me prepare it, serve it and clean up. Lord Þórlæifr (Thor) and Lady Mabel, Baroness Rhiannon, Lady Katheryn, Arlene, and Myles, especially for helping on the big prep days. I would also like to Thor especially for smoking the hams, they were really tasty. Caitilin inghean mhic Ruadhain, Lady Charis, Melora, Magister Galefridus, Lady Judith and Myles for all their help the day of the event. I hope I have included everybody, but if not, please know your help was much appreciated. Thanks should also go out to Lady Eleanor and Maerhild for bread, and Lady Jehane for the use of crock pots to keep day board warm.

      Finally, I would like that thank everybody who came and enjoyed the day!

      Baroness Jehannine

      Sent from my iPad Air.