Krafty Sunday in Shire of Nordenfjord

  • daggett42
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2014

      We've been gathering at a local Glass Shop to do all things Krafty.  February's session is the third Sunday  - Feb 16th and it's from noon-5.  Nebula Crafts is a hot glass shop located at 55 Railroad Ave in Garnerville, NY.  (Rockland county) We can use the torches, glass, gas and tables for projects.  An informal gathering to do Arts and Science Krafty things.  While there is no charge to use the shop, donations are encouraged to help cover the costs for materials and use of the space.  Folks bring snacks and beverages.   Contact scarockland@... for more information.