Looking for 8th c saxon

  • lorddanx
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 24, 2014
      One of my guys is having difficulty finding good research materials for 8th century Saxon... Is there anyone that is an expert in the topic?  Please email me privately at lorddanx at yahoo.com

      In Service to the Dream,
      Lord Dankwert Bathory R.S.L; OT
    • Alys Mackyntoich
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 24, 2014
        I can help with Saxon/Old English names.  The best person I can think to recommend for all things Anglo-Saxon is King Kenric.

        Alys

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 28, 2014

          He's got a name, looking more for research on garb right now. We'd like to get him some court garb

        • Emil Stecher
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 29, 2014
            You might try getting hold of Baroness Arastorm, she lives in Stonemarche. I know her persona is AS,  but I believe she does an earlier period than 8th C. However, I suspect she could suggest sources you can use.

            Barak Raz
            (Emil M Stecher)
            (gwrgiATyahooDOTcom)

            He's got a name, looking more for research on garb right now. We'd like to get him some court garb

          • Rowen Stuffer
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 29, 2014
              He might be a little busy right now, but His Majesty Kenric knows a good bit about this. You could send an email to king@... and see what input he has.

                - Rowen