Birka Morning Court

  • Rowen Stuffer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 23, 2014
      Greeting to the people of the East! -

      At A Market Day at Birka, Their Majesties Kenric II and Avelina II
      will be holding a Morning Court at 10:15am in the armoury before the
      tourney begins. Their Majesties will be on a very tight schedule and
      They ask for prompt attendance of those who wish to view that Court.
      Please feel free to distribute this information as desired.

      - Rowen Cloteworthy, Vox Regis Herald
    • Rowen Stuffer
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 23, 2014
        An update - the event steward has informed me that this will be
        happening in the ballroom and not in the armoury as originally posted.

        - Rowen