Canton A&S Workshop - Venison Sausage Making & More

  • Martyn de Halliwell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2014
      Hello everyone!

      Tonight, there will be a special project at the Canton A&S Night in Black Icorndall.  We will be making venison sausage!

      In addition, anyone wishing to work on garb, or any other projects, are still more than welcome to come, we'll be using the "kitchen" area for sausage-making, so the work room will be completely open for other projects still.

      Thank you to Robin and Rose who've made the venison available.

      The workshop is held at DeLuca's Custom Draperies at 195 N. Springfield Rd., Clifton Heights, PA 19018 and we will start around 7PM.

      I look forward to seeing some of you tonight.  If you have any questions please email me directly or call/text 484-557-8757.

      Best,
      Martyn

      --
      Lord Martyn de Halliwell, CT, MH
      Per pale argent and azure, a hedgehog statant between three crosses cletchy fitchy counterchanged.