Napoleon Banquet chairs

  • cooltipca
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2014
      I work for a theatre company and we are looking for a number of 'Napoleon banquet chairs.' Does anyone have any available for rent (or purchase)? Or know a venue or company that would have them? Renting is preferable, but purchase is not completely out of the question. I need about 30 all told, but they do not have to be exact matches. We would need them for about a month-mid February through mid-March.

      Please let me know as soon as possible.
      Thanks all, and happy new year:)
      Catherine Kilburn
      kilburn@...