EVENT REMINDER: Owlsherst Country Twelfth Night

  • Holly Wood
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2014
      Greetings from Linette!  Apologies to those who receive this more than once.

      There are still spaces left for feast at Owlsherst Country Twelfth Night on January 18th, 2014, in the Shire of Owlsherst (Weigelstown, PA)!  Event fees go up on January 4th, 2014 (this Saturday!), so get your reservation in now for the best price to join us for a wonderful day!

      Activities include:

      Indoor heavy and youth combat

      Daytime dance classes and after-feast dancing to live music

      Music programs
      by Skyn, Wynd, and Wyre, Nutmegs & Ginger, and others

      Open Holiday Singalong

      I Zanni Illuminati performing "A TWELFTH KNIGHT or What do YOU Want??"

      All are invited to test their creativity by adding decorations to the Crown of Misrule

      Fabulous food including a hearty dayboard, a feast of 3 courses, and a King Cake!

      Merchants

      Revelry & the choosing of the King or Queen of Misrule

      Please see http://www.eastkingdom.org/EventDetails.html?eid=2498 for the official announcement and information on where to send reservations & direct enquiries.

      http://owlsreste.eastkingdom.org/ will shortly have further information, including a tentative menu, planned schedule for festivities, etc.

      We hope to see many of our friends and neighbors there!