Siege Weapons Workshop This Thursday

  • Martyn de Halliwell
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2013
      Hi all,

      Please feel free to forward this message as you deem necessary.

      There will be a Siege Weapons Workshop this Thursday starting at 7:30PM at my shop in Clifton Heights.  It is located at 195 N Springfield Road, Clifton Heights, PA 19018

      Parking is easiest in the small lot behind the building or along the left-hand side of N. Sycamore Avenue.  The side door is also on N. Sycamore.

      If you need directions, or help finding us, please call or text my cell phone (484) 557-8757

      The next workshop will be on Thursday, October 24th.

      Best,
      Martyn

      --
      Lord Martyn de Halliwell, CT
      Per pale argent and azure, a hedgehog statant between three crosses cletchy fitchy counterchanged.