Fwd: [elcidkitchens] CidMementos and Pre-Reg Deadlines

  • Sabine de Kerbriant
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2013
      Bonjour mes amis!

      Our celebration of the feats of the great and glorious Cid is almost upon us! If you would like to both contribute to the ambiance of the hall and get to take home a really nice memento (a Moroccan-style seating pouf, table, or painted lantern), the deadline for sponsorship of those is upon us -- please see below and contact Lady Lianor as soon as possible. Also, if your group would like to be involved, your banner could be part of the proceedings!

      Looking forward to seeing you there,
              Sabine de Kerbriant

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: Melissa Matos <lianordematos@...>

      The deadline for ordering mementos (Moroccan tables, poufs, or lanterns) is this Saturday. Let us know if you are planning to order any of these, and send in the payments as soon as you can. We particularly hope to sell more poufs and lanterns.

      The deadline for pre-registration is being moved back to Nov. 2, a week before the event. (the website will be updated soon) Please pre-register as soon as possible, so we can be sure to provide for all who attend.

      Also, there is still space available for a group sponsorship of this event. We will be displaying the sponsoring group's banner prominently in the performance. Other banners are welcome of course to decorate the hall.

      If you have any more questions, and they are not answered on the event website, please reply to me. Thank you all!

      Lianor