Master El Two Knives OP, GA, CSC, Troubador

  • Yahoo!
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2013
      At 8:05 AM Tuesday morning, Master El of the Two Knives left the Kingdom of the East for the Realm Eternal.

      I knew El for some 40 years, although hardly as well as I would have liked.  He was a good friend, a man whose fierce exterior concealed a gentle man, a hard worker, with a beautiful singing voice.  He loved good friends, good times, good food and good drink, and wherever he was, he helped to make things better.

      He was well-known, even in his years of illness, throughout the East, and there are MANY who will miss him.

      Whatever your own beliefs, take a moment to say a prayer or think a kind thought on his passing.

      Re Eleazar ha-Levi
    • visbyjohn
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2013
        Master El will remain "sweet in our memory."
        Johanne i Visby

        At 8:05 AM Tuesday morning, Master El of the Two Knives left the Kingdom of the East for the Realm Eternal.

        I knew El for some 40 years, although hardly as well as I would have liked.  He was a good friend, a man whose fierce exterior concealed a gentle man, a hard worker, with a beautiful singing voice.  He loved good friends, good times, good food and good drink, and wherever he was, he helped to make things better.

        He was well-known, even in his years of illness, throughout the East, and there are MANY who will miss him.

        Whatever your own beliefs, take a moment to say a prayer or think a kind thought on his passing.

        Re Eleazar ha-Levi
      • Tonessa West Crowe
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2013

          I will dearly miss him.  I was trying to get to him to say my personal farewell.  He will always be in my heart.

          Duquesa Isabella

          Tonessa West Crowe
          World of Isabella Inc.
          110 Nassau Ave, Islip , NY 11751
          (631) 581-1010; 631-581-1110 - fax
          http://www.worldofisabella.com
          PPAI #367372  SAGE # 31929 UPIC: ISABELLA

          Find us on Facebook!  Follow us on twitter!