THE DELAWARE FAERIE FAIRE

  • ladybaron2
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2013

      Greetings ToThis List!

      Being that September is Shameless Promotion Month (really...I found this on the web!), and it being the final day of this month, I am taking the time to pass this missive to all who may be interested in attending The Delaware Faerie Faire on October 5 & 6. We are always looking for musicians & dancers.  Anyone who has been to any of the Fairy Festivals knows that drummers and dancers have great fun.  We hope to start a drum circle on Friday night that will continue to the end of the Faire on Sunday.  So, if you already miss sitting around the fires of Pennsic to drums & dancers, come get your fix this weekend.

      Any musicians who want to put out the hat & perform are also most welcome.  And of course, volunteers are always needed, and we still have room for Vendors as well.

      Camping is available on the site for Volunteers, Vendors & Entertainers.  More information is available at www.BaronageFarm.com

      Thanks for allowing this shameless plug.

      Baroness Laurens

    • Nina Amaya
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2013