Music at Black Icorndall's social, Oct. 1

  • Wendy Gale
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2013
      Bonjour mes amis!

      All interested musicians and singers are invited to next week's canton social in Media, PA for a general session of music-making -- instrumental, vocal, and mixed as we see fit! The doors open at 7pm and we'll get started playing at 7:30. Plans are afoot for Tudor pieces to be performed at both Bhakail Yule and the spring Hartshorn-dale event... along with whatever else we feel like playing Tuesday night. :) Bring extra copies of sheet music if you have something you'd like to share.

      If you're thinking about picking up an instrument and would like a little extra guided practice time, let me know in advance; I'm happy to work with people on recorder or other winds, and can try to arrange string instrument help if desired. Loaner recorders may be available on request.

      Looking forward to seeing/hearing everyone!

                -Sabine
    • Wendy Gale