Reminder: Siege Workshop Tomorrow

  • Martyn de Halliwell
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11 6:41 PM
      Hi folks

      Just a quick note: we will be having another Siege Workshop tomorrow night at my shop in Clifton Heights. We will start at 7:30PM

      Address is 195 N Springfield Rd, Clifton Heights, PA 19018

      If you need help finding it, email me off-list or call/text me at 484-557-8757

      Best,
      Martyn

      --
      Lord Martyn de Halliwell, CT
      Per pale argent and azure, a hedgehog statant between three crosses cletchy fitchy counterchanged.