Bhakail Area Siege Meeting Workshop NEXT Thursday

  • Martyn de Halliwell
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2013
      Greetings all!

      There will be a Siege Weapons Building Workshop / Team Meeting on Thusrday, September 12th starting at 7:30PM at my shop in Clifton Heights.  All are welcome to come and learn about siege as we begin the building process.

      The address is 195 N. Springfield Rd., Clifton Heights, PA 19018.

      Parking on the left side of N. Sycamore St. is your best bet if the spaces directly behind the building are already full.  If you get lost or need help finding us please call 484-557-8757

      In service,
      Martyn

      --
      Lord Martyn de Halliwell, CT
      Per pale argent and azure, a hedgehog statant between three crosses cletchy fitchy counterchanged.