Please share post with other lists

  • caitrinagordon
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4 6:15 AM
      Good Morning,
      I'm writing to you about the feast that will be served at River War.  I recognize that many of our members have allergies to various foods, herbs and spices.  I do my best to cater to those with allergies to make sure that all who have purchased a feast spot can enjoy their meal and their health.
      So two things:
      1) If you have purchased a feast spot for at River War and you have an allergy to anything in the feast (a menu and complete ingredient list can be found here http://www.ironbog.eastkingdom.org/riverwar-iv-food.html) please let me know no later than Friday 9-6-13 at 8am if you have an allergy to anything on the ingredient list.  If I don't know ahead I can't plan for your allergy.
      2) In an effort to reduce any chance of cross contamination while allowing everyone to sit with their friends and families we have created a method to make us aware that you have an allergy you told us about.  I will have one server handle the delivery of all of the allergy free foods.  Please make sure when you fill out the table chart to make Baron Duncan, O.P, know that you have an allergy and you have alerted me to such.

      If you have any questions about the menu or want to ask anything about the feast, please feel free to contact me.
      Yours in Service,
      Katya Gordon
      Head Cook for the River War event

    • Katy Lynn
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4 6:25 AM
        Excited yet? Cause I am :)

        --
        “A strategy only becomes a strategy if people in the organisation alter their behaviour as a result of it,” - Freek Vermeulen