River Wars Sept 6th to the 8th

  • caitrinagordon
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2013
      Greetings All,
      I am writing to you as the Head Cook for the River Wars event being held on Sept 6th through the 8th. Our online Pre-Reg link will close on Friday! Feast is more than half way sold out and as the Head Cook I can assure you that the food will be plenty and wonderful! There will be some dishes that you might remember fondly that have fallen out of favor with some of "today's" Head Cooks. There will be dishes that you enjoy now when you go to events. But we are only seating 80 people and we've sold 45 seats so far.
      If you will be attending the feast and have any food allergies, please let me know sooner rather than later. Early knowledge allows helps in being able to accommodate allergies.
      *****If you have an interest in helping in the kitchen or serving, please contact me off list.****
      Please see the event listing at http://www.eastkingdom.org/EventDetails.html?eid=2462 online pre-reg is closing Friday. After Friday the only accepted reservation will be by mail. There is also a link to the Iron Bog website for the event which will show you all the many and varied activities that will happen through the weekend and the menu.
      I look forward to serving you a wonderful feast on September 7th!
      Yours In Service,
      Katya Gordon
      Head Cook
      My Apologies for any who receive this multiple times.