New Yahoo Group for SCAdians with mental/emotional/neurological disorders

  • Magdalena
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21 2:27 PM
      Greetings good gentles.

      A new yahoo group is available to anyone who has been touched by mental/emotional/neurological disorders.

      I recently read where these are called invisible disorders because, one the outside the person looks like everyone else. And sometimes gentles with these disorders are not accepted because of their symptoms. Often gentles with these disorders don't feel comfortable or safe in the usual social settings. The hope of this group is to be a place we can come to support and encourage each other. Share our stories without the fear of judgment.

      Please share this information with those you know in the SCA. Help us get the word out about the yahoo group.

      YIS,
      Magdalena Gdanska