Pageantry- Guarding the Queen

  • Sterlingdelarosa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2013
      Greetings to all…

      As of this day our known event “Pennsic” has started… Within all the wonders of this event – dreams,ideas and pageantry; I would like to ask if there is anyone that would like toadd to it all by sharing your time in keeping our Queen safe by guarding her.
      Traveling through the lands (in two hour shifts) making sureno “evil” crosses her path.

      Please look over the Pennsic schedule, reviewing what timesyou have thing you want to do then send me word on when you would be free to guard our Queen.

      I would like to finalize my time shift spreadsheet by Wednesday,7/24/13. Please drop me a line. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

      Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.

      Thank you all in advance for your time and considerationgiving to the pageantry for the game we play.

      Sincerely yours

      Lord Sterling De La Rosa
      Capt of the guard for Queen Kiena Stewart