*NEW Yahoo!Group* for the Canton of LIONS_END

  • Gy. G. R. Dioguardi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 7:43 PM
      Please join the NEW Yahoo!Group for The Canton of Lions End.

      We have no ownership to our previous Y!G, so this new group ["Lions_End"] was created. The old Y!G ["lionsend"] will be kept, as an archive (with an archive of 11 years), but closed to new membership. ~ (A Yahoo subscription is required to access Yahoo!Groups.)

      To avoid the loss of 'Owner' privileges, the Canton Seneschal, plus two longstanding members of the Lions End will be the new owners, as well as its moderators.

      OLD Y!G: lionsend
      *NEW Y!G: Lions_End

      I pray that you fare well,
      & we'll see you in the pages of history.

      + Baroné Francesco Gaetano Gréco d'Edessa
      Seneschal, Canton of Lions End
      Crown Province of Østgär∂r

      ***PLEASE REPOST this to other lists.***