from Pennsic Independent Display Ads Manager

  • Yevgeniya Pechenaya
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2013
      Greetings All,

      As Pennsic is fast approaching Pennsic Independent is happy to announce our Early Bird special rates for Display Advertising.
      Before July 10, 2013
      (Column inch=3 1/2 inches wide x 1 inch tall)
      $8.50 per column inch
      (Discounts for 4 or more days)
      $17/2 days
      $25.50/3 days
      $33/4 days
      $40/5 days
      $46.50/6 days
      $52.50/7 days

      Additionally Midnight Madness Special Section is $12 per column inch

      There will be 7 issues this year from Friday of peace week to Thursday of war week.

      I've attached the order form and a size sampler, I realize it may not come through on all lists so email me privately if it does not.

      please email me at independent_ads@... with your orders and if you have any questions.

      please forward on as you see fit.

      yours in service,

      Lady Lada Monguilgin