Ride wanted to Pennsic

  • Janet Anderson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2013
      I have just learned that I no longer have a ride to Pennsic. Realizing that this is short notice, I am hoping that I can get a ride there and back from Princeton, New Jersey.

      I can leave any time after Friday evening, July 26, and would of course help with gas and tolls.

      If you can assist me with this, please contact me at the e-mail address below.

      Thank you,

      Dorigen

      Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?
      If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.
      If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,
      Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.
      Psalm 139:7-10