Interested in Retaining and Planning to Attend Bhakail's Investiture?

  • Victoria Appleman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2013
      Please forward to other lists that might be interested:

      Greetings!

      Are you interested in retaining for Their Majesties?  I am looking for anyone interested in helping out with retaining on Saturday, June 29th at Bhakail's Investiture.  If you are interested in retaining, even if you have no prior experience, please contact me and I can get you added to the schedule for the day and help you with any information you might need.

      Also, if you are interested but unable to help that day, please consider joining me for my class on The Basics of Retaining at 2pm.  his class will cover basic skills for
      retaining for not only Royalty, but also for belonging to local
      retinues, such as for Barons and Baronesses, as well.  We will discuss
      the basics of what is involved in retaining, and some of the skills
      that make for great retainers.  If you've always
      wondered about becoming a retainer but never knew exactly what you
      needed to do or how to get involved, please come check out this class.
      Experienced retainers who are looking for a refresher or to learn more
      are welcome as well!  (Please note, I will also be offering this class
      at Northern Region War Camp on both Friday and Saturday, so contact me if you are
      interested in retaining but cannot attend this class.)

      Thank you!
      ~Isabelle

      (Head Lady in Waiting to Their Majesties)