Music for Bhakail Investiture

  • Martyn de Halliwell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2013
      Greetings all,

      I am still in search of musicians interested in performing during the
      afternoon at Bhakail Investiture - there is open time scheduled for
      musicians, bards, etc. to perform in the gorgeous sanctuary.
      Vocalists, vocal ensembles, instrumentalists, instrumental groups,
      bards, story tellers, all are welcome. Please contact me beforehand
      to schedule a time at martyn.de.halliwell@...

      Also --

      If anyone at this point has not received a direct email from me with a
      copy of the music for Bhakail Investiture, please e-mail me
      immediately at martyn.de.halliwell@... and I will send it to you
      right away.

      If anyone is interested, we are singing varions of Gaudete and Pastime
      with Good Company. Additional copies will be available the day of,
      but I can send you a pdf now if you e-mail me. Anyone is welcome to
      join us in singing.

      If there are any instrumentalists that would like to join us, please
      contact me off-list ASAP and I can get you whatever copies you may
      need.

      Best,
      Martyn

      --
      Lord Martyn de Halliwell, COT
      Per pale argent and azure, a hedgehog statant between three crosses