Re: Thanks & Apologies for A Springtime Court of Love

  • Martyn de Halliwell
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2013
      Hello again everyone!

      It appears I missed someone in my list of thank-you's for A Springtime
      Court of Love. This person was even on the list I had written down of
      people to thank, and was up at the top, even.

      To Lady Elizabet Marshall, my thanks for your efforts in the kitchen and
      getting things done, and my most sincere apologies for failing to include
      you in my original letter.

      In service,
      Martyn de Haliwell
      Autocrat, A Springtime Court of Love