Are You Interested in Becoming a Retainer but Unsure What it Entails?

  • Victoria Appleman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2013
      Please forward this to any interested lists:

      Greetings Everyone!

      I will be offering a class on How to Retain at the Barony of Bhakail's Investiture on June 29th at 2pm.  I will go over the basics of what is involved in retaining, and some of the skills that make for great retainers.    The class will cover basic skills for retaining for not only Royalty, but also for belonging to local retinues, such as for Barons and Baronesses, as well.  If you've always wondered about becoming a retainer but never knew exactly what you needed to do or how to get involved, please come check out this class.  (Experienced retainers who are looking for a refresher or to learn more are welcome, as well!)

      I will also be offering this class at other events throughout the summer, so please contact me if you are interested in retaining but cannot attend this class.

      Thanks!
      ~Isabelle
      (HLIW to TRM Kiena and Gregor)