Reminder: Regional Fighter Practice Tomorrow

  • Martyn de Halliwell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2013
      Just a quick reminder that there will be the regular 1st Tuesday Regional
      Fight Practice at the Canton Social in Black Icorndall, tomorrow, June 4th.
      We will be starting at 7pm and usually end around 10:30 or so.

      In addition to fighter practice, there is always something happening at the
      social!

      If you're on a list that I'm not (see the recipients to this message),
      please pass it on!

      Looking forward to seeing many of you out there gearing up for Pennsic and
      other soon-to-come marshal events!

      The Social is held at : Stage One, 101 Plush Mill Rd, Wallingford, PA 19063

      In service,
      Martyn de Haliwell

      --
      Lord Martyn de Halliwell, COT
      *Per pale argent and azure, a hedgehog statant between three crosses