Thimble Panel at Spring War Camp May 11

  • Lee Ann Posavad
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2013
      Calling those who wish to relax and enjoy the company of friends. Come join us tomorrow at Spring War Camp in our fair Shire of Owlsherst.

      Athena's Thimble ( East Kingdom Embroiderers Guild) is hosting a Solar from 1-3. We will informally be teaching all who wish to learn some basic embroidery and paneling works by those who are interested in ranking in the Guild.

      We will also be graced with music and refreshments. Come end enjoy the afternoon with us ( no skill needed, just good company)

      If the weather is inclement we will be indoors, if the storms of May pass around us, we will be along the field of battle.

      We hope to see you there.

      Rainillt

      Sent from my iPad