*** URGENT S.O.S -- IMPORTANT LOST ITEMS *** At Crown Tourney *** H E L P

  • Gy. G. R. Dioguardi
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2013
      I've misplaced [LOST] items :

      [1]
      A soft black travel folder, with Ceremonies & Prayers, and one VERY IMPORTANT Scroll, (which was just given out).

      [2]
      A purple plastic clipboard / file box, on which is written "+ Baroné Francesco" on it's face.

      [3]
      One Stainless Steel baronial coronet (with 4 higher points & 4 lower points)

      Only places I was, was the Ostgardr Commons tent, the Ostgardr Thrones tent, & at the EK Royal Pavilion, during Courts. ~ I was also parked in the (center-ish area) of the main parking lot between The Main Entrance & Troll.

      PLEASE contact me that it was found, to alleviate my frantic mind.

      I pray that you fare well,

      + Baroné Francesco Gaetano Gréco d'Edessa
      Crown Provincial Herald, Østgär∂r
      Seneschal, Canton of Lions End