Pre-Registration for Spring Crown Tournament being taken at Coronation

  • Lilli
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2013
      Master Philip Whyte (@Craig Shupee), Registrar of the Gate for EK Spring Crown 2013, will be at Coronation this coming Saturday, April 6, 2013. He will be taking pre-registrations for Crown Tournament.

      Get your registrations in! Feast is Not To Be Missed! And who can forget that there will be a Courtesy Tournament alongside the Crown Combatants, as well as rapier and other activities upon the day! The sun will shine over Camp William Pouch in the Crown Province of Ostgardr and the East Kingdom in its glory will turn out. Come join in the celebrations as we learn who will be Crown Prince and Princess!
    • Lilli
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2013
        > Master Philip Whyte (@Craig Shupee), Registrar of the Gate for EK Spring Crown 2013, will be at Coronation this coming Saturday, April 6, 2013. He will be taking pre-registrations for Crown Tournament.
        >
        > Get your registrations in! Feast is Not To Be Missed! And who can forget that there will be a Courtesy Tournament alongside the Crown Combatants, as well as rapier and other activities upon the day! The sun will shine over Camp William Pouch in the Crown Province of Ostgardr and the East Kingdom in its glory will turn out. Come join in the celebrations as we learn who will be Crown Prince and Princess!

        EDIT NOTE: Payments taken at Coronation will be by check only, and must include mundane name, SCA name and email address.