Fwd: Metalsmiths Symposium 12 set

  • Apollonia Voss
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2013
      We have much to work out yet but please place these dates on your calendar:

      September 27-29. MSS12 (Metalsmiths Symposium 12) will run as part of the
      Siege of Glengary in the Shire of Sylvan Glen, Aethelmarc, (West Virginia
      near major highways)

      http://www.aethelmearc.org/eventinfo.php?event=845

      I am very excited about the groups working together and the location!
      Glassworkers, blacksmiths, lampworkers, jewelers, casters, stone cutters
      and lovers of messy arts and sciences be welcome!

      More to come.

      --
      ~A
      Apollonia Voss

      --
      ~A
      Apollonia Voss, East Kingdom Metalsmiths Guild, Guildmistress