News from the Outlands

  • JC Sandstrom
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 10, 2013
      To all my Friends of the East!

      Yesterday I was offered admittance to the Ancient and Honorable Order of the Pelican by TRM Garick and Jasamine.

      I will be giving my answer to TRM on either March 9th at our Crown Tournament, or on April 13th at our Kingdom A&S Competition. A final decision will be made by Friday.

      While I have been gone these many years, I still think of the East as my home and consider myself an ex-patriot. I am working on an on-line vigil book so you will share your thoughts with me as I make this decisions.

      Thank you for all the support and opportunities you gave me when I lived there.

      YIS

      Sheik Omar Mohammud Mirzazadeh
    • Sandra Unger
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 10, 2013
        Congratulations Omar, well deserved!
        Ursula

        Sent from my iPad

        On Feb 10, 2013, at 5:42 PM, JC Sandstrom <jsand713@...> wrote:

        > To all my Friends of the East!
        >
        > Yesterday I was offered admittance to the Ancient and Honorable Order of the Pelican by TRM Garick and Jasamine.
        >
        > I will be giving my answer to TRM on either March 9th at our Crown Tournament, or on April 13th at our Kingdom A&S Competition. A final decision will be made by Friday.
        >
        > While I have been gone these many years, I still think of the East as my home and consider myself an ex-patriot. I am working on an on-line vigil book so you will share your thoughts with me as I make this decisions.
        >
        > Thank you for all the support and opportunities you gave me when I lived there.
        >
        > YIS
        >
        > Sheik Omar Mohammud Mirzazadeh

      • Tonessa West Crowe
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 10, 2013
          Congratulations Omar,

          We deserved and welcome to the order!

          Isabella

          Tonessa West Crowe
          World of Isabella Inc.
          110 Nassau Ave, Islip, NY 11751
          (631) 581-1010; 631-581-1110 - fax
          <http://www.worldofisabella.com/> http://www.worldofisabella.com
          PPAI #367372 SAGE # 31929 UPIC: ISABELLA

          Find us on Facebook! Follow us on twitter!

          _____

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 10, 2013
            Congratulations, Omar. Dorigen

            Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.

            ... Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof,

            When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

            Job 38:4-7

          • Robin Carroll-Mann
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 10, 2013
              Congratulations, Omar! Well merited.