Work slave for Birka

  • Tonessa West Crowe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2013
      Hello All,

      I am looking for someone who can work with me in my booth on Saturday at
      Birka (Friday night would be a plus too!) It will be fun and you will be
      paid too. :-)

      Contact me privately if interested.

      Isabella

      Tonessa West Crowe
      World of Isabella Inc.
      110 Nassau Ave, Islip, NY 11751
      (631) 581-1010; 631-581-1110 - fax
      <http://www.worldofisabella.com/> http://www.worldofisabella.com
      PPAI #367372 SAGE # 31929 UPIC: ISABELLA

      Find us on Facebook! Follow us on twitter!