Scroll Clinic at East Kingdom 12th night

  • Yevgeniya Pechenaya
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2012
      Greetings All!

      The Signet office will be holding a Scroll Clinic at East Kingdom 12th night in the Barony of Iron Bog.
      http://eastkingdom.org/EventDetails.html?eid=2372%c2%a0
      The Scroll Clinics purpose is for repairing or potentially replacing
      damaged or destroyed scrolls (mostly with an eye on weather damage, but
      there are plenty of other reasons behind the creation of a backlog or
      need for damage repair.) We will also be able to fix any typos.
      If
      you have a scroll that has been damaged in any way or needs a typo fixed
      please bring it with you to the event and we will assist you.

      Feel free to cross post as needed.
      We are also looking for scribes to help out during the clinic.
       yis,

      Lada Monguligin

      Oooooh...
      SHINY!