Sheet music for basse dance "Filles a Marier" - anon

  • Joanna Mell
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2012
      I need the sheet music to a basse dance called "Filles a Marier". It is
      by that prolific composer, "Anon". If anyone can help me, I would be
      most appreciative. It is for an SCA function.

      Thanks - Una the
      harper/mka Joanna Mell the harper. Now residing in the Kingdom of Caid,
      Barony of Gyldenholt/Barony of Dreiburgen.