In Search of . . .

  • alys_mackyntoich
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2012
      Greetings all:

      I am seeking two gentles who have unfinished business with Their Majesties Edward & Thyra:

      (1) Lord Yohn Yohnson was awarded Arms at 100 Minutes War but left site before he could collect his scroll. I have his scroll and would like to get it to him.

      (2) There is young lady named Marin, whose mother is Sybilla; they live in either Eisental or Owlsherst (I think) and can sometimes be found on the thrown weapons field. Marin Sybilla's daughter was made a Tyger's Cub at Shire Wars in absentia. I have her scroll and medallion and would like to get them to her.

      If anyone knows these good gentles and can put them in touch with me, please direct them to me at alys.mackyntoich@...

      Mistress Alys Mackyntoich
      Their Majesties' Herald
    • Susan Meitzler
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 6, 2012
        I just jotted a message to Sybilla as she and her young uns are members of my household.
        Thanks for letting us know.
        YIS,
        Lady Mary of the Stuwes

        On Dec 6, 2012, at 10:03 AM, alys_mackyntoich <apyrich@...> wrote:

        > Greetings all:
        >
        > I am seeking two gentles who have unfinished business with Their Majesties Edward & Thyra:
        >
        > (1) Lord Yohn Yohnson was awarded Arms at 100 Minutes War but left site before he could collect his scroll. I have his scroll and would like to get it to him.
        >
        > (2) There is young lady named Marin, whose mother is Sybilla; they live in either Eisental or Owlsherst (I think) and can sometimes be found on the thrown weapons field. Marin Sybilla's daughter was made a Tyger's Cub at Shire Wars in absentia. I have her scroll and medallion and would like to get them to her.
        >
        > If anyone knows these good gentles and can put them in touch with me, please direct them to me at alys.mackyntoich@...
        >
        > Mistress Alys Mackyntoich
        > Their Majesties' Herald

      • Alissa Pyrich
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 6, 2012
          If they are likely to attend any Royal Progresses in the near future,
          Their Majesties would like to give out the award personally. Please
          let me know.

          Alys