Ride wanted to Bhakail Yule Revel

  • Janet Anderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2012
      I would like to attend the Bhakail Yule Revel on December 1 and would like a ride there and back. I live in Princeton, New Jersey and will gladly help with gas and tolls. If you can assist me with this, please contact me at the e-mail address below. Thank you, Dorigendorigen@...

      Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.

      ... Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof,

      When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

      Job 38:4-7