River War -- Thank You!

  • Sterlingdelarosa
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2012
      Thank You ... Thank you ... Thank you.... Two words that truly hold a magical power. These two words are that easiest to say when you truly appreciate the people. From top to bottom- my appreciation over flows with that about of joy that I have for all that both attended the event and to all that lend theirs hands into making the event what it was The Cooks. The Marshals in charge. The Behind the scenes workers and helpers- Thank you to the first time comers. The returning attendees. Thank you all .... I would love to share more words but no matter what I say or think .... THANK YOU is what it will all boil down too.

      Sterling

    • LadyCellach@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2012
        And Thank You for organizing a WONDERFUL event yet again this year!!!
        Mistress Cellach